DIY: THE PLEATED LEATHER AND THE COILED ROPE.

| |

SO MAYBE THEY LOOK LIKE COCOONS.

A while back I had this blog... we did these fun little DIY things and then I had school, than son of a glue gun sucked up all time and then I neglected to update the blog. BUT I'M BACK. School's out and my time is now split between sleep and sleep. And blogging, occasionally. 

And to kick-start this return I have these great 2 necklaces that I did on a whim, almost a year apart with some sort of co-relation when I put them together maybe it's the whole texture-and-metal thing going on. We sold the black braided leather one to a good friend and couldn't help but keep the braided rope one to myself. And I love it. 

For me I wear it with a plain white shirt because with the texture and metal it's best to keep the rest of the outfit nice and clean. Or when I'm in all black (as I usually am) it's a great piece to break up the colour. Tell me what you think in the comments! 

1 comments:

Nur Huda K. said...

need to know how to make them.

Post a Comment